Join Us On Facebook |

Thursday, August 12, 2010

hanuman chalisha

Doha 1
श्री गुरु चरन सरोज रज निज मन मुकुर सुधारि,
बरनऊ रघुबर बिमल जसु जो दायक फल चारि

Sri Guru Charan Saroja-raja Nija mana Mukura Sudhaari
Baranow Rahubhara Bimala Jasu Jo Dayaka Phala Chari

"With the dust of Guru's Lotus feet, I clean the mirror of my mind and then narrate the sacred glory of Sri Ram Chandra, The Supreme among the Raghu dynasty. The giver of the four attainments of life."

Doha 2
बुद्धि हीन तनु जानिके सुमिरौ पवन कुमार,
बल बुद्धि विद्या देहु मोंही हरहु कलेस विकार

Budhee Heena Tanu Jannikay Sumirow Pawana Kumaar
Bala Budhee Vidya Dehoo Mohee Harahu Kalesha Vikaar

"Knowing myself to be ignorant, I urge you, O Hanuman, The son of Pavan! O Lord! kindly Bestow on me strength, wisdom and knowledge, removing all my miseries and blemishes."




{ hAVE A nice day to all bindass indians }

{ plzz join us on orkutclick here}

{ bindass india on facebook :
click here}


**** pLZ support us by your responses, your responses are necessary for us to grow*****

No comments:

Post a Comment